Monday, November 28, 2016

Week 14


Buenos Tardes!

So this week went great, I feel like I have been growing in my Spanish a lot quicker, but understanding is still a little hard. I can get the general part of the conversation down but not all of it. I see it as a blessing, little by little I can see God blessing me in my everyday life.

So after District meeting our zone leader Elder Manzanera took me and the new missionaries out to go contact. It was our practice but in real life form to let out our fears. Each one of us had to contact the whole entire bus full of people four times. At first I was pretty nervous, but then I realized that this is the Lords work I shouldn’t be nervous. One of the best experiences I have ever had in my life, just forget yourself and get to work and invite people to hear our message.

I didn´t realize how many people you could find that are interested in hearing our message. There are a lot of people that wanted to hear our message and attend our church. I have a testimony when we open our mouth god will help through the holy ghost to invite others to listen to our message or attend church. We are Gods hands here on earth and in the mission field.

No comments:

Post a Comment