Thursday, September 8, 2016

Week 5 September 8, 2016


Week 5

Buenos Dias,

So this is my last week in the CCM! I leave next Monday to Peru and I can´t wait. This week was so awesome; we got to hear Elder Christofferson speak on Tuesday from Provo. It was on Teach repentance and baptize converts. It is such a blessing to have repentance and I am so grateful for it. One of my favorite things he says was "There is a Savior, He gives us the access of grace through faith in him". I love that and know to be true as well. Faith leads to obedience (articles of faith #4) which then leads us to repentance and being clean again. I know that our Heavenly Father loves all of us, we are his children. I have learned the importance of trust and by David O. Mckay (who was a prophet) said "It is greater to be trusted then loved", and to me I think it is more important to be trusted so then we are truly loved as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment