Thursday, September 1, 2016

Week 4 September 1, 2016





So this week was really awesome, this past week our Branch president Elder Romero spoke to our District about obedience and sacrifice. In the Old Testament Samuel 15:1-22 (I challenge you all to read it) We learn in this chapter how Saul didn´t obey Gods commandment. To shorten it up Elder Romero says "Obeying and striving for obedience to the lord is better than sacrificing (for example: My life for two years). It’s just a small fraction of my life I can give to the lord. For i know and testify that he will pour his blessing onto me and everyone else as well.

Another cool experience that I had this week was in class yesterday. Our teacher Hermano Trujillo challenged us to pray and ask god one question and it can be any question, then go to your scripture and open to a random page. I´ll share my question, it was how can I strengthen myself spiritually and overcome bad days? And I happened to be in Alma 31:33 Wilt thou grant unto them that they may have strength, that they may bear their afflictions which shall come upon them because of the iniquities of this people. (Read it). It talks about how we are promised to have strength that they may Bear there afflictions. I know it’s just one small verse but i can testify that God does answer prayers and whether its little or big, he is always there and i challenge all of you to do this this week whenever you can, y en el nombre de jesucristo. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment