Friday, August 26, 2016

Week 2 August 18, 2016

Buenos Dias,

       I am loving the MTC. The people here are amazing and I am so grateful that they are apart of my life. This week was a lot of fun, learning how to teach "investigators." It was kinda hard the first time because teaching in another language is difficult. But going into our third week I can tell how The Gift of Tongues and putting my faith in god has played a huge role. I can see God´s hand in my life! i just want to say how grateful I am to be part of his work, learning to be converted unto Jesus Christ. I am surprised how much my spanish has grown just in the past 2 weeks. 
 
        I got the chance to hear Elder Holland speak (Broadcast) and I just want to say that he is an amazing speaker. The talk was on The Divine Companion, I learned that there are Three companions. It´s you, your partner, and most importantly the Holy Ghost. He went on to talk about seven steps to know the recognition of the spirit, which was the best but im only going to share one which happens to be my favorite one and it is the first point, he says "Everyone is an investigator, you´re an investigator( members of the church as well), Missionaries are too as well, we just happen to be further down the path of conversion". I love that because there is always room for improvement. Our knowledge of this gospel is very little. 

         This past tuesday for devotional was amazing, We got to hear Elder Mojeto speak live, He is part of the Quorum of the seventy. It was a sweet experience to hear about his life and how he related it back to the gospel and how Jesus Christ is merciful. You can definitely feel how spiritual it was. 
           Yo sé que este El Evangelio es verdad y yo estoy mucho agradecido por Jesús Cristo y sus le expiación, Yo sé que él vive. En el nomber de Jesús Cristo Amen.




No comments:

Post a Comment