Sunday, January 28, 2018

Week 48


Well this week has been a crazy week full of many blessings with a ton of rough moments. As for my rejections are what is tough because my companion and I just want 10 15 minutes to share something with their families about how this gospel will bless you and their families. Honestly it was a roller coaster of a week. As for the weather it’s a humid cold so I can definitely feel it to my bones. But I can definitely tell you something that God is always with you and loves you. On Sunday my companion and I were walking around our area limits to talk with others and we ended up finding a father name Pedro Rojas and he just wants what’s best for his daughters and his wife and when we came we had the opportunity to teach him and seeing the smile on his face made my companion and I feel so happy because we know that families can live forever with God. I have a strong testimony about that because I know if we make our covenants with God we will live for eternity with our families. Pray for him and his family my companion and I would love it..




No comments:

Post a Comment