Monday, March 20, 2017

Week 32


This week has been another great week full of many blessings. This week my companion and I had the opportunity to teach Julio and Pilar. The best part, we invited them to baptism and they accepted. It brings me joy that they have the desire to come unto Christ and having a desire to change. Julio has been consistently attending seminary, this brought me such joy! It builds my testimony that anything is possible when we continue to invite. I am so grateful for this opportunity to teach him, he isn’t just going through the motions and listening, he has prepared questions before each lesson and I love it. Pilar is another miracle, she has a great desire of how to receive answers after praying.  Pilar has been focusing on her faith instead of focusing on the proof and wanting to see proof!! I love this gospel with all my heart and I am so grateful for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment