Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Week 30


Well this week has been another great week full of many miracles and learning experiences! This past week my companion and I had the opportunity to find more investigators in an area that doesn´t have many. What made this a blessing was that 6 investigators attended church this past Sunday and an inactive that we found in the park one day about two months ago. That was a miracle as well.  I remembered when he yelled "Elders", he told us he was a member and wanted to say hello. We invited him to church. We didn’t know that he was inactive or even a member, but all we did was invite him.  We asked if we could visit one day, he said "I don’t want to do anything with the church, this is where I draw my line". This past Sunday HE came to church for three hours! No clue what made him come to church but it brought great Peace, Joy, and Love in the heart of my companion and I.  I can testify that blessings come when keep inviting and inviting and one day someone will come.

No comments:

Post a Comment