Monday, January 30, 2017

Week 26


This past week has been great, filled with tiny miracles! This week we had a family home evening with members of the church along with a mom and her daughter. Their names are Gleni and Nicole. They’ve been attending church for the past month and a half; we had a little lesson with them on Repentance and Baptism. We invited them to baptism and they accepted for the 25th February. Another miracle is this past week on Sunday we had another activity with our zone to contact and plant seeds in each of our contacts. It was a little harder in this area. My companion and I and another companionship had an idea to swap companions for one last contact. It was funny because it ended up being myself and another missionary from the states, so neither of us are fluent in the language. This particular missionary is still in his training, so I felt some weight on my shoulders. We both felt that we needed to Contact a couple that was sitting right in front of us. One of the coolest experiences ever, the first few moments with them they didn’t want anything to do with us they were catholic. I don’t remember how we were able to have a fifteen to twenty minute conversation with them. Basically we went from zero lesson to sharing a little of lesson one. They were anxious to hear more so we left with them the restoration! Clearly the Holy Ghost played a big role; I couldn't believe that I understood everything they said to me! Honestly I am so grateful to have had that experience. I love this gospel with all my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment