Monday, January 30, 2017

Week 24


So this week we had another great week. Learning from our investigators, and seeking to be better missionaries each day.  I am learning how to strengthen myself more and more during studying time, or whenever we have spare time. I am starting to like studying, which is a little strange for me.

So this week has been sweet, I am really sad that I had to say goodbye to my companion today because of transfers and because he finished his mission. He honestly taught me a lot and has a strong testimony of this gospel and to better my listening skills. Something I appreciate from him is that he really helped me with listening.

This past week has been a great last week before transfers. A cool thing happened this past Sunday I didn´t notice but there was an older couple who was from the states who attended our ward. They didn´t know any Spanish. Brother and sister Hummel were just visiting because brother Hummel was touring Peru where his close friend had served. He happened to have served in the ward my companion and I are in.  The coolest part was that I had the opportunity to help translate with my companion during second and third hour of church. I really didn´t think I could translate at all until I just listened and started talking! It’s amazing how god knows our needs and is there to help us; all we have to do is ask.




No comments:

Post a Comment