Monday, January 2, 2017

Week 20

This is Christians Mom,


No e-mail today since they had a Christmas party on their Preparation day. I did receive and early Christmas present. I was worried that I had not received my weekly e-mail, I began to panic. How was I going to know when we were to Skype on Christmas? While at work, I went into the staff workroom to send out a quick message to the other missionary moms. A minute after I hit send I received a call from an unknown number. I hesitated to answer, one, I was at work and two, I don't usually answer calls from numbers I have no idea who they belong too. I went ahead and answered the call, I said "hello" the voice on the other end said "Mom", I said "Ethan", No Mom its "Christian". I may have squealed just a little. He only had 5 minutes to talk, but it was to finalize our Skype time. He quickly told me about his day and the Christmas party they had. He asked about the family and how everyone was doing, he managed to slip in "how are the raiders doing" in the conversation (haha). His love for sports hasn't changed. He is doing well!



No comments:

Post a Comment