Sunday, January 28, 2018

Week 57

This week we have seen a difference with many blessings, My companion and I have been making specific goals on ways we can improve and find more people to teach this important gospel. This past Thursday we had been contacting in specific streets and we didn't have success until the very end. When we were entering a members house my companion and I saw a lady we with her baby boy and I felt the impression to contact her, and so we did. She told us that she had attended the church of Jesus Christ before and loved it but never received the missionaries. It was a spiritual experience because we had the opportunity to explain the importance of living with our families for eternity. This topic is my favorite because it always brings me that comfort to know that we can live with our father in heaven with our families through doing ordinances and following his commandments. 

Another great experience was when we had a lesson with Alondra, one of our investigators. She had attended the church before but had left because she starting doubting not realizing what was important in life. I came to know during the lesson of our desires, not just hers, but for all of us. Why do we sometimes put the world first and not God? We had a great lesson about Faith, Repentance, and Baptism, the first steps to coming unto Christ. We had invited Alondra to church again and this past Sunday she came. I can see the importance of making specific goals. It really does make a difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment