Sunday, January 28, 2018

Week 52

This week has been a crazy but great week full of many blessing. Its like a roller coaster with my companion though. We work hard everyday but we have our moments at times I don´t know why but I feel like my animos get taken away or maybe that's how I am. I know I  will work on it I just need to be patient with my companion. 

A huge blessing this week was that we had the chance to follow up with the family Iparaguirre, and the couple have two kids but are not married, so we had the chance to visit them and they felt the impression to tell us that they felt overwhelmed but in a good way meaning they didn´t know about the importance of this gospel until now (through their prayers and attending church, they found their answer) My Companion and I invited them to be married and we put a goal for the second of September and they accepted it. The next visit we had with the family Iparaguirre was with members and it was another powerful witness to see the members sharing there testimonies and how the gospel of Jesus Christ can bless us through our obedience, following his commandments, and acting through our faith. Its the secret ingredient to have a successful family. I know it to be true its the littlest acts that we do, We cant just do the big things before the small things! 

No comments:

Post a Comment