Sunday, July 2, 2017

Week 41

This week was a very special week due to it being Mother´s day here in Peru. It was honestly a great opportunity to talk to my mom and also having the opportunity to talk to my dad in Spanish. (kind of haha) Well I was trying to but he still doesn't like speaking Spanish. Its pretty funny because its in his blood. But anyways, it was a blessing being able to talk with my family. One thing that I have learned this past weekend about mother´s day is that thanks to my Mom I am here on my Mission. Thanks to her for showing me the way to follow the path of Christ. Just like in 2 Nephi 31:33 He explains "That this is the only way, Faith, Repentance, Baptism, Gift of the Holy Ghost, and enduring to the end. I love these basic fundamental principles that Jesus Christ taught us and that we have the chance to teach that to others. Like how we describe Jesus Christ he is the Light of the World. We just need to revolve ourselves around him, he is the way.





No comments:

Post a Comment