Monday, January 2, 2017

Week 22




So this week I had the opportunity to baptize a little boy whose name is Harold. Honestly made my day, I’m so grateful to have met him. He has an awesome testimony for just being 12 years old. It’s amazing how much gratitude he has and how much desire he has to be a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day saints. Right after baptizing him, I’ll never forget this moment, when he gave me a big hug and said "thank you" it made me tear up a little. But knowing that he knows this is the true church and knows it’s important to be baptized at his age is amazing. I love this gospel so much and have a testimony of how much this church is true!




Harold's Baptism



His Birthday Celebration




Their 21 days of Christmas with his companion

No comments:

Post a Comment